Can I be honest here?
Everyone tells you that “You Must” have a website. Ok, so I have one. Now what? Well now you need traffic. That is Eyeballs looking at your site with anticipation of a purchase!
If you visit my site you will see one (1) bag of coffee will cost $20.00 once I mail it out. I don’t know about you but that better be damn good coffee like those beans that pass through the Asian Palm Civet animal after eating them. Here are just a few of the most expensive coffees.
- Black Ivory Coffee – More than $500/pound
- Finca El Injerto Coffee – $500/pound
- Hacienda La Esmeralda– More than $500/pound
- Kopi Luwak – $160/pound
- Saint Helena Coffee – $79/pound
- Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee – More than $50/pound
- Fazenda Santa Ines – $50/pound
- Starbucks Quadriginoctuple Frap – $47.30/cup
- Los Planes Coffee – $40/pound
- Hawaiian Kona Coffee – $34/pound
See it cost $8.00 to get a bag of coffee from me to you. Its know as the “Last Mile” to us that are told you must be on the Internet. Amazon figured it out with Prime. Sorry I can’t compete with Amazon but I can offer you something.
Would you like to get your coffee FREE? If you find 6 folks to but my coffee for $15 a bag and distribute it you will get one bag N/C. I can private label bags with your logo, picture, or slogan. This is great for business, favors, holiday gifts, fundraisers or just an ego builder for that party at the house with the neighbors. Again, buy 6 at $15 get one N/C.